2. Minutes of last meeting.
3. Matters Arising.
5. Annual Report.
6. Presentation of the Scratch League Shields.
7. L.G.U. and E.L.G.A Report
8. E.L.G.A (Northern Division) Report.
9. Junior Organiserís Report.
10. Training Officerís Report.
11. To elect Officers for 2007.
Captain MRS SUE WILSON (Sandiway G.C.)
Proposed by Mrs M Jamieson, Seconded by Mrs Pam Draper.
Vice Captain MRS JULIA LEARY (Royal Liverpool Ladies G.C.)
Proposed by Mrs P Draper, Seconded by Mrs M Jamieson.
Officers Proposed by the Executive Committee:
Hon. Secretary MRS ANN McCORMICK† (Disley G.C.)
Hon. Treasurer MRS CAROLE LEGGE (Portal Premier G.C.)
Hon. Auditor MS RHONA BOWLER
MRS NORMA KNAPE (Mellor and Townscliffe G.C.)
MRS MARY HENRY (Eaton G.C.)
Hon. Fixture Secretary MRS ELIZABETH PAYNE (Sandiway G.C.)
Hon. Membership Secretary MRS MARY HENRY (Eaton G.C.)
Junior Organiser MRS MARGARET WALKER (Wallasey G.C.)
County Training Officer MISS WIN HEATH (Hale G.C.)
E.L.G.A. (Northern Division) Representative MRS MARGARET JAMIESON (Ringway G.C.)
RETIRING CLUB REPRESENTATIVES ON THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Mrs Elaine Quick, Mrs Carole Ryder, Mrs Jean Payne.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
North-East Cheshire: One vacancy for three years, one vacancy for two years and one vacancy for one year.
Mid Cheshire: One vacancy for three years and one vacancy for two years.
††††††††††† ††††† Mrs Sue Walton (Macclesfield G.C.)
No further nominations.†
West Cheshire: One vacancy for three years.
Mrs Caroline Marron (Bromborough G.C.)
Mrs Janet Robinson (Eaton Golf Club)
Mrs Barbara Baird (Vicars Cross G.C.)
12. ††††† Vote of thanks to the Officials, Members and Retiring Members of the Executive Committee. Proposed by Mrs Rosemary Griffiths (Wallasey G.C.) seconded by Mrs A Moizer (Chorlton-cum-Hardy G.C.)
13.†††††† Any Other Business.