2. Minutes of last meeting.
3. Matters Arising.
5. Annual Report.
6. Presentation of the Scratch League Shields.
7. E.W.G.A (Northern Division) Report.
8. Junior Organiserís Report.
9. Training Officerís Report.
10. Office of President.† Mrs J Hughes ( Delamere G.C) Proposed by Sue Bennett.
†††† †11.†† To elect Officers for 2008/9
Captain Mrs Julia Leary (Royal Liverpool G.C.)
Proposed by Mrs Pam Draper, Seconded by Mrs Sue Wilson.
Vice Captain Mrs Marjorie Griffiths (Ringway G.C.)
Proposed by Mrs Sue Wilson, Seconded by Mrs Pam Draper.
Officers Proposed by the Executive Committee:
Hon. Secretary Mrs Ann McCormick (Disley GC)
Hon. Treasurer Mrs Carole Legge
Hon. Auditor Mrs Rhona Bowler
Mrs Sue Walton† (Macclesfield GC)
Mrs Mary Henry (Eaton G.C.)
Hon. Fixture Secretary Mrs Elizabeth Payne (Sandiway G.C.)
Hon. Membership Secretary Mrs Mary Henry (Eaton G.C.)
Junior Organiser Mrs Barbara Baird (Vicars Cross GC.)
County Training Officer Miss Win Heath (Hale G.C.)
N.E.W.G.A. (Northern Division) Representative Mrs Margaret Jamieson (Ringway G.C.)
RETIRING CLUB REPRESENTATIVES ON THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Mrs Margaret Walker, Mrs Hilary McNeil, Mrs Norma Knape, Mrs Judith Stanistreet
NOMINATIONS FOR THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Mid Cheshire: Two vacancies for three years.
West Cheshire: One vacancy for three years.
North-East Cheshire: Two vacancies for three years
Mrs Val Garrett† (Stockport GC)
14. Vote of thanks to the Officials, Members and Retiring Members of the Executive Committee. Proposed by Mrs Ruth Downes †(Sandiway G.C.) seconded by Mrs E. Almond (Caldy G.C.)
15. Any Other Business.
22 Buxton Road West